Human resources is the set of people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, industry, or economy. A narrower concept is human capital, the knowledge and skills which the individuals command.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business.
2. Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft.
4. Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law.
5. Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork.
6. Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning.
BDE (Business Development Executive)
Business development executive is a person who is responsible for the growth of the business. The main job of the Business development executive is to find new targets and leads to promote the sales and services of the company or organization.
1. Strong communication and presentation skills.
2. The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
3. Commercial awareness.
4. The ability to think creatively and strategically.
5. Organisational skills.
6. Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
basic IT skills.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines.
1. Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
2. Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
3. Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
4. Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
5. Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
7. Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
8. Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
9. Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
We are hiring...
A/1425, Aashiyana Chauraha, near Vision Plus eye Opticals, Sector I, Ashiyana, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012