Interacting with your website visitors or customers is pivotal to the success and growth of your business. If you have a business website as your main source of sales, you should make no compromises when it comes to the quality of customer service. Installing the best WordPress plugin(Bazaar) with WooCommerce integration onto your website may be the way to go if you’re searching for an excellent approach to improve your customer service, and establish long-term relationships with the customers, and even sell more products.
In addition to various other useful features, Bazaar provides support for multi-vendor solutions as well. This allows your customers to select a vendor of their respective product while raising a ticket in the contact form. Also, vendors can view tickets that are addressed to them and view general reports. You can achieve this by integrating Bazaar with any WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin available in the market.
What is a WooCommerce Multi-vendor plugin?
The Multivendor Platform for WooCommerce plugin can transform your store into a multi-vendor marketplace with rapid, seamless integration. Bazaar Multivendor Platform creates fully functional, easy-to-use marketplaces with exceptional front and backend dashboards for vendors and admins.
Why use a WooCommerce Multi-vendor?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video, and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor-specific commission rates. Incentivize new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earnings with vendor-specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only are assigned to vendors once the order is completed.
In this documentation, we’ll show you how you can easily install BAZAAR– Multivendor marketplace on your WordPress site.
Let’s check out the following steps very carefully
Prerequisites: Install Bazaar Plugin and assign vendor roles to specific users. You can read the respective documentation for more help.
Installation & Activation of Bazaar
- First of all Login into your Admin panel of WordPress
- Download bAZAAR-lite From WordPress as WC-multi-vendor-Marketplace-lite.zip
- After Completion Go Back To Plugins→Add New→Upload File→Click Browse→ Select WC-multi-vendor-Marketplace-lite.zip file OR Install* it from Plugins by searching in the **Add New Plugin section
- After Completion click on Activate Plugin
- Then click on the Multi-Vendor Marketplace Icon
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
2. Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded.
3. Activate the extension. After activating Bazaar, you’ll get a multistep setup wizard. So you need to carefully fill out the wizard.
Note:- “Bazaar lite version is mandatory to be installed before the pro version – available on wordpress.org”
More information at Installing and Managing Plugins.
Please follow the steps listed here to enable plugin updates for the Bazaar Multivendor Platform for WooCommerce.
Upon activating the Bazaar Multivendor Platform for WooCommerce, you will see a welcome page. It explains how to use the plugin.
Connect with us: